Jambudiyapura, a tribal village in Gujarat, will receive the first Clearford One™ system in India. The system in Jambudiyapura services 53 homes and includes back yard toilet blocks with shower and kitchen washing facilities for each home, making…
Unified Water Management
We unify your water infrastructure to lower costs and sustain water resources. We do this by integrating the networks that collect, distribute and manage water across communities.
On TwitterMy Tweets
Fetherston Park, North Grenville, Ontario
The Fetherston Park is a 41 unit residential development facility with a failing aged septic system. The in ground infrastructure was constructed circa 1970, and included sewage collection piping network, drinking water distribution piping network, and five leaching…
Wardsville is a community in south western Ontario comprised of 170 homes and businesses, a large nursing home, and a golf course. Wardsville had been experiencing the progressive failure of its communal and private sewage systems for several…
White Tail Ridge, Almonte, Ontario
White Tail Ridge, was originally an approved 90 residential dwelling subdivision located 20 minutes from Ottawa in the town of Almonte. It is anticipated that the utilization of the SBS® collection system could enable an additional 85 residential…
- Clearford Submits Response to Adjala-Tosorontio RFP
- Clearford Water Systems Signs Operating Contract for Jambudiyapura Installation and Engages with Tata Trusts to Identify Additional Gujarat Villages for Clearford One Installations
- Clearford Water Systems and Signina Capital Announce Funding for Township of Adjala-Tosorontio Clearford One Bid
- Clearford Announces Results for the second quarter of fiscal 2016
- Clearford provides Annual General Meeting Report and Financing Update
- About Us
- AGM 2016 Presentation
- April 2016 – India’s first Clearford One™ system
- Clearford In India
- Clearford One™
- Clearford One™ Sanitation for Schools
- E-Newsletter Archive
- February 2016 – Fetherston Park and North Grenville
- January 2016 – ClearRecover™
- March 2016 – Insufficient wastewater treatment holding back growth in your community?
- May 2016 – ClearConvey Sewers. Simpler, smaller, more reliable, more affordable.
- November 2015 – P4P™
- Pujya Swamiji
- September 2016 – Shrinking MBR plants reduce capital and operating costs for Clearford One systems.