About Clearford Water Systems Inc.
Headquartered in Canada’s capital, Ottawa, Clearford has four support offices across the province of Ontario and a development office in India. Clearford operates approximately 290 water and wastewater treatment systems throughout Ontario. Our diverse team of licensed engineers and operators deliver the entire spectrum of water and wastewater infrastructure services, including services under a utility-like business model.
Clearford provides concept planning, guidance through regulatory approval process, engineering, manufacturing and construction supervision and long-term operations and management of water infrastructure.
Clearford’s award winning solutions are recognized for innovation and leadership in the water industry:
- Clearford One was selected as one of the 1000 labelled solutions in 2020 to receive the Solar Impulse Efficient Solution Label, awarded to “efficient, clean and profitable solutions with a positive impact on environment and quality of life”.
- Clearford One received the Frost & Sullivan 2017 Award for Global Decentralized Water & Wastewater Treatment;
- P4P financing was recognized for Corporate Innovation in 2016 by the Ontario Onsite Wastewater Association;
- UV Pure (Clearford UV) earned an Artemis Top 50 Clean Tech Company award, two Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards, and a Canadian Drinking Water Association award for innovation;
- Internationally, the Clearford One solution was shortlisted in the Best Innovation Category for the 2017 India Sanitation Coalition-FICCI Sanitation Awards.
Clearford Waterworks Inc.
Clearford Waterworks Inc. is our treatment system operations division based in Stoney Creek with licensed operators across Ontario. With almost 260 systems under management, we are the largest operator of privately owned communal water and wastewater treatment systems in Ontario.
Clearford Waterworks takes full responsibility for delivery of client infrastructure requirements by providing full-service water infrastructure management including operations, maintenance, and regulatory compliance. Specializing in the delivery of design and engineering services—from environmental impact and needs assessments, to regulatory approvals, project management, design and construction support — our water and wastewater treatment expertise is backed by decades of field experience and technical expertise operating a wide range of technologies.
UV Pure® Technologies Inc., a subsidiary of Clearford Water Systems Inc., is a manufacturer of advanced ultraviolet (UV) water disinfection systems for residential, commercial, industrial, public, and municipal applications. The company’s patented CrossfireTechnology™ and Hallett™ product line are recognized award winning innovations in water disinfection with installations worldwide.