Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada
Overview of Company
Clearford’s integrated water technology and management solutions include full-service system operations and maintenance by licensed operators; engineering, manufacturing and construction of Clearford One™, Clearford M brane™ and UV Pure™ modular water and wastewater solutions; and comprehensive project delivery and financing services under the Clearford Pay-for-Performance (P4P™) program.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.This is a full-time, salaried position primarily based out of Stoney Creek, Ontario, with occasional travel to project sites in all weather conditions.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for, among other duties:
- Maintains and monitors project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures;
- Creates conceptual and detailed designs for domestic wastewater collection systems integrated with pump stations and wastewater treatment plants and water storage and distribution networks;
- Produces documentation and technical reporting of project related specifications and information;
- Works with a team of management professionals and technicians to develop short and long term plans;
- Supports project delivery services during the project initiation and planning.
Required Knowledge, Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study;
- Three (3) years of relevant experience preferably in water/wastewater environment;
- Experience preparing contracts and budgets is considered an asset;
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, and Outlook;
- Effective and professional interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written);
- Demonstrated knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures;
- Organized self-starter willing to accept challenges and function well in a team-oriented environment;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to work on tight deadlines;
- A valid Ontario Class G driver’s license and access to a vehicle;
- Ability to travel and work in Ontario and the United States;
- Must have a valid passport.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Group benefits package
- Growth opportunities for personal and professional development within the company
How To Apply
Qualified candidates are invited to submit your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.comBack to Careers