Land developers and property managers are increasingly challenged with how to bring cost-effective water treatment solutions to rural and decentralized communities that are not connected to municipal water and wastewater systems.
Remote commercial and industrial sites face a similar challenge of delivering compact but reliable treatment technologies that protect valuable local resources and boost productivity through sustainable water reuse.
M-brane addresses these challenges with modular, packaged treatment systems that use advanced membrane technology and smart monitoring systems to deliver industry-leading treatment at an affordable cost.
Why Clearford M-Brane?
- Cost Effective
- Low Impact
- Complete Solution
Add on or take away treatment units to match your flow characteristics
Configure the treatment process and equipment that meet your requirements
Save time, space and money with our custom-fabricated systems
Off-site manufacturing minimizes the environmental footprint at the site
All the pieces and assembly included—just plug and play for clean water
The M-brane Advantage
Bundled with Clearford’s other offerings, M-brane provides the most comprehensive lifecycle solution for managed, decentralized water treatment. Clearford’s end-to-end solution includes:
• Customized design and manufacturing
• Flexible and affordable project financing
• Water treatment system operations
Decentralized systems facilitate sustainable development by:
• Lowering environmental impacts to land and water
• Keeping water resources within the watershed
• Recharging groundwater supplies
• Maintaining stream base flows
• Recovering nitrogen and phosphorus nutrients for beneficial reuse
• Reusing treated wastewater for toilets, irrigation and fire protection
[Silo Ridge, optional – Fetherston]
The Clearford Difference
Build on the efficiency of M-brane with Clearford’s suite of tailored water solutions:
Find out how M-brane and Clearford can support your unique land development project.