Pay-for-Performance (P4P) is our project financing program that combines the reliability of Clearford water solutions with our professional project delivery services. Qualified customers can take advantage of low financing rates and guaranteed performance available only for projects using Clearford technology solutions.
Contact us to find out if your project qualifies for this innovative water infrastructure delivery model that guarantees the quality and performance of your system for years to come.
With Clearford P4P, you pay only for results.
What is P4P?
- The customer enters into a long term Services Agreement for Design-Build-Finance-Operate-Maintain (DBFOM) delivery of a Clearford water system tailored to the project requirements.
- There is no upfront cost to the customer—only a fixed monthly service fee, subject only to inflation and paid only upon guaranteed performance of the system.
- The system is transferred at no cost to the customer at the end of term in “as new” condition with the option to renew the operating agreement for a further term.
How does it work?
- Clearford works with the customer to establish the project requirements.
- Clearford provides full engineering services and project management for the design and construction of the system.
- The customer reviews and approves the project specifications.
- Clearford obtains all of the regulatory requirements and approvals.
- Clearford provides a licensed Operator for full-service operation and maintenance of the system over the period of the Services Agreement.
How is P4P possible?
- The proven performance and efficiency of Clearford systems give confidence to private financiers for qualified customers.
- The private sector assumes total risk for construction and operation.
- The high quality and long term reliability of the system ensure stable operation and life cycle cost.
Why choose P4P?
- No risk to the customer—no initial cost, no borrowing.
- Your project is enabled through responsible and accountable servicing.
- On-demand availability of funding—no waiting for government grants or private borrowing arrangements.
- Efficient time and technical delivery under DBFOM model—the design, construction and operation teams work together to implement the lowest cost long-term solution.
- Full accountability for environmental protection and low user cost.